List Activity

  • Vickey McDonald
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2010
      Hi Terri- And welcome from one newbie to another.

      I have had a few folks welcome me to the list, but have seen no actual list
      activity yet. Have been looking through the files and going through old
      posts looking for anything interesting. There appears to be lots of groups
      online, but have not researched them for activity yet. Just been searching
      everything I can find in between everything else I need to do.

      Currently been searching for a knitting (loom or otherwise) or crochet
      pattern for an adult bathrobe. Have only found one online which I did not
      really care for but may have to start there and try my luck at adapting it
      to what I want. Though since I am new to knitting it should be interesting
      to attempt. lol

      Good look and hoping we both find more patterns than just hats and scarfs
      Vickey