Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] New to the group

  • hugpug@aol.com
    Message 1 of 46 , Nov 16, 2010
      Thanks, I guess a 9 years old should not have any problems than.

      Carol

      I have had my 5 year old grandaighter making baby hats. I have had to help
      get her started and help her get it off of the loom, but she can wrap and
      loop over well enough.

      Good luck, Lori

    • ~Cathy Turner
      Message 46 of 46 , Nov 20, 2010
        I got a Learn to Tat kit when we visited Jamestown or somewhere, years ago, but I didn't understand the instructions.  Of course, now that we have youtube with a gazillion instruction videos, I suppose I no longer have an excuse.

        ~Cathy Turner

        --- On Sat, 11/20/10, Tonia Vallejo <tv-enterprises@...> wrote:

        My mom did it for a while when I was really little. Other than her I have never seen anyone else do it. I needed something little to take with me to keep my hands from getting stiff. I have Fibromyalgia as well as Rheumatoid Arth. I taught myself to tat from a book.
        Tonia