Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] choosing a loom

  • createitis@epix.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2010
      < I like the bulky yarns and also would like to know how they would
      work on a finer gauge loom>

      Hi, This would be the same result that you would get if you used bulky yarn on small size knitting needles. Tight and stiff, depending on how bulky the yarn and how fine the loom.

      <It worked well but the hat was very stretchy after it was done
      and got too stretched out>

      One thing to know is that different stitches--ewrap, "U" st, knit st, or flat stitch--all give different gauges. Hope this helps.

      JEC of NEPA
      createitis@...
      http://fibercraftblog.blogspot.com/

    • Shannon Duggan