question

  • Melissa D
    Message 1 of 74 , Oct 7, 2010
      hi i have the cindwoods scarf loom and was wondering why the uneven number of pegs 12 on top 11 on bottom?
      thanks so much
      Missy
      raggedyanna6@...
    • amoonsinger
      Message 74 of 74 , Jun 29, 2011
        I looked for patterns but couldn't find any that weren't really expensive. So I made them up as I went. The only things that had patterns, and I changed all but one, was the booties (changed), and the diaper cover. For Shrek and the mouse set.

        The dino set is one I saw a hat somewhere someone had made and loved it. My two grandson's are really into to dinosaurs and thought they would love their little brother having this. Now I am making hats and booties for them.

        MaryJeanne