test email

  • nancy
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 4, 2010
      test email.. let me know if you get this email.. thanks.. Nancy

      Enjoy every day as if it is your last. Spend it with the ones you love.

    • Birgit
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 4, 2010
        Got it

        Happy Halloween you all

        http://mausiescrafts.blogspot.com/
        Happy
        Looming
        test email.. let me know if you get this email.. thanks.. Nancy

        Enjoy every day as if it is your last. Spend it with the ones you love.

      • Bonnie
        Message 3 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
          I got it
        • Brandy Feehan-Benson
          Message 4 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
            got it

            On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 8:30 PM, nancy <nancy.dewitt10@...> wrote:

            > test email.. let me know if you get this email.. thanks.. Nancy
            >
            > Enjoy every day as if it is your last. Spend it with the ones you love.

          • majesticlane
            Message 5 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
              got it
            • VONNIE
              Message 6 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                HAGD,,, GOT IT
                ________________________________
                Message 7 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                  Got it!
                  Thank you,

                  "La vida es corta. Sigue las reglas, perdona rápido, besa lento, ama de verdad,
                  ríete sin control, y nunca dejes de sonreír, por más extraño que sea el motivo"
                  "Life is short. Follow the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,
                  laugh without control. and never stop smiling, even for odd reasons"

                  ________________________________

                  Message 8 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                    thank you Bonnie.. have a good day .. Nancy
                    Message 9 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010
                      You too Nance...Nice to meet you
                    • Anne Tesseneer
                      Message 10 of 11 , Oct 5, 2010