Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] SCAM - SAD NEWS!!!

  • ~Cathy Turner
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
      Her email has been hijacked.  She was NOT mugged.  Please don't send money.

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2010
        I believe this person was Hacked... I received the same messaged a few weeks ago on Facebook from another lady, who was indeed hacked. Please do not send her money... It is hard to turn someone away like this but unless you know her personally, please assume she has someone else using her account...

        Misty

        http://www.spamdiary.com/2010/02/mugged-in-wales-united-kingdom/

        http://www.muchmorethanwords.com/2010/02/gotta-love-those-nigerian-scammers.html

        http://www.philstar.com/Article.aspx?articleId=573793&publicationSubCategoryId=79

        http://www.britannica.com/blogs/2010/04/to-spam-with-love-how-a-nigerian-welshed-me-in-wales-last-week/

        etc etc etc...

        Misty D. Cahoon

        To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
        From: marthaspersonal@...
        Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:36:56 -0700
        Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] SAD NEWS!!!

        "La vida es corta. Sigue las reglas, perdona r�pido, besa lento, ama de verdad,

        r�ete sin control, y nunca dejes de sonre�r, por m�s extra�o que sea el motivo"

        "Life is short. Follow the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly,

        laugh without control. and never stop smiling, even for odd reasons"