Re: Looming with 12 girls

  • TonyaK
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
      I think we are going to attempt to make baby hats. We can donate them and this would help them earn a patch as well. I may print out directions for the girls to make a scarf and help them get it started if they enjoy the looming.

      Thanks for all the ideas!

      Tonya
    • Lori Matteson
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 9, 2010
        I would love to see picture of what the girls make. I am sure you will have fun!!!

        Loves, Lori M.
        Oak Harbor, WA