TO ALL MODS & OWNERS

  • Cindy Lisk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2005

      Hello
      I am sorry that I have not been around much.. As I am sure some of you know my fiance & I are getting ready to move into our new house on May 13.
      Well on top of packing and cleaning our town house (fun NOT) It has been one BAD THING after another for us.
      First some how I ended up with a TROJAN on my computer & had to wait to get my friend to fix it
      which took a week. Then my brother & sister in law were here for a week (unanounced to me) & we have had 3 deaths in our family.
      So as you can tell I have been in NO shape to be on the computer. I have a few minutes before I have to go to another wake & wanted to let you all know that I am still here. I am trying not to have to go no mail Until about the 10th if even then.
      If any of you feel that you must unsub me then so be it, I will understand & come back ASAP (If  I am allowed)
      I have a ton of mail to read & a bunch of stuff that needs to be put into their rightful spots on my computer (tubes,masks,glitters,ect.ect.ect.) that I have maneged to save so far.
      Anyway I am off again & Thank You All for everything