Help with a loom pattern I created

  • April
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 4, 2010
      Hi Everybody. Ok, so, I made a pattern for a hat after the olympic fire sock pattern I found on Pinklemonde.com (its absolutely awesome, unfortunately, I don't know how to make socks) Anyway, it changes colors alot to look like flames. I got halfway through the hat and noticed there are a lot of hole in it where I change colors. how can I prevent this?
      April

    • laur_murr
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
        Do an Internet search for "intarsia". You need to twist the two colors together when you change.

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, April <apriljoamy@...> wrote:

        > Hi Everybody. Ok, so, I made a pattern for a hat after the olympic fire sock pattern I found on Pinklemonde.com (its absolutely awesome, unfortunately, I don't know how to make socks) Anyway, it changes colors alot to look like flames. I got halfway through the hat and noticed there are a lot of hole in it where I change colors. how can I prevent this?
        > April

      • April
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
          I found help for intarsia knitting for a rake loom but I couldn't find anything for a round loom. Can someone point me in the right direction?

          Do an Internet search for "intarsia". You need to twist the two colors together when you change.

          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, April <apriljoamy@...> wrote:

          > Hi Everybody. Ok, so, I made a pattern for a hat after the olympic fire sock pattern I found on Pinklemonde.com (its absolutely awesome, unfortunately, I don't know how to make socks) Anyway, it changes colors alot to look like flames. I got halfway through the hat and noticed there are a lot of hole in it where I change colors. how can I prevent this?
          > April

        • pat tibesar
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
            To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
            From: apriljoamy@...
            Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 18:02:24 -0700
            Subject: Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: Help with a loom pattern I created

            I found help for intarsia knitting for a rake loom but I couldn't find anything for a round loom. Can someone point me in the right direction?

            Do an Internet search for "intarsia". You need to twist the two colors together when you change.

            --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, April <apriljoamy@...> wrote:

            > Hi Everybody. Ok, so, I made a pattern for a hat after the olympic fire sock pattern I found on Pinklemonde.com (its absolutely awesome, unfortunately, I don't know how to make socks) Anyway, it changes colors alot to look like flames. I got halfway through the hat and noticed there are a lot of hole in it where I change colors. how can I prevent this?
            > April

          • ~Cathy Turner
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 5, 2010
              The instructions are on the bottom of every email the list sends out.

              Yahoo! Groups Links