Wrapping a knifty knitter long loom for double knit panels

  • ylwestover
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2010
      Hello, my name is Yvonne. I am interested in getting sme input from my fellow loom knitters. I wish to make an afghan, double knit, with the purple rectangular Knifty Knitter loom.I know the basic wrap/caston. What I need is a goody and simple stitch for panels which can be sewn together to make a very warm afghan for a weddng gift.

      Your friend in knitting,

      Yvonne in Ashland
    • MarthaS
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
        hi Yvonne,
        you can check on www.youtube.com and also on the provocrafts site.
        good luck!
        happy looming,

        Feliz 25 de MAYO 2010
        Bicentenario del Primer Gobierno Patrio

        ________________________________
        Hello, my name is Yvonne. I am interested in getting sme input from my fellow loom knitters. I wish to make an afghan, double knit, with the purple rectangular Knifty Knitter loom.I know the basic wrap/caston. What I need is a goody and simple stitch for panels which can be sewn together to make a very warm afghan for a weddng gift.

        Your friend in knitting,

        Yvonne in Ashland

      • Gina Pike
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 6, 2010
          Hi Yvonne-

          I like the free afghan patterns on the authentic knitting board site.

          http://www.knittingboard.com/articles.asp?id=213

          Best wishes,

          Gina