Re: Does anyone actually use this group?

  • marye505
    Message 1 of 17 , May 15, 2010
      I read here and sometimes post. I hurt my hand recently and have not been able to do much with it for a week or so.

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

      > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
      >
      > There was some stuff about a virus.
      >
      > Anybody home?
      >
      > Marie

    • Amdalen
      Message 2 of 17 , May 15, 2010
        I just joined right before the virus happened and so have not posted due to that.
        But I keep coming to see if there is life and WOW there is now life.
        Dawn A.

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

        > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
        >
        > There was some stuff about a virus.
        >
        > Anybody home?
        >
        > Marie

      • Patti
        Message 3 of 17 , May 15, 2010
          ty......alot of my emails from these groups have been going to my spam. Somebody in the group has got a virus. I run my virus protection every nite . I would rather be safe than sorry. thanks again. Patti

          Message 4 of 17 , May 16, 2010
            Good morning, Birgit! Thanks for the instructions for weaving the bottom. I
            will have to give that a try.

            I did get my loom a little while after my birthday. I have made a dishcloth
            on it, but have big plans for it. But I am being a good girl and waiting
            until I get a few more projects finished before starting anything new. We
            will see if I can stick to my guns and get anything finished, though!

            Hugs,
            Tanya in Kentucky
            BLOG: http://blind-quilter.spaces.live.com/blog/
            Skype name: blind.quilter
            Message 5 of 17 , May 16, 2010
              marye505, hope you get well soon and go back to looming :))They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.— Benjamin Franklin
              El que renuncia a libertades esenciales para obtener una seguridad temporaria, no merece ni libertad ni seguridad - Benjamin Franklin
              Mediocrity is forgiven more easily than talent. — Emil Krotky
              La mediocridad es mas facilmente perdonada que el talento - Emil Krotky

              ________________________________
              I read here and sometimes post. I hurt my hand recently and have not been able to do much with it for a week or so.

              --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

              > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
              >
              > There was some stuff about a virus.
              >
              > Anybody home?
              >
              > Marie

            • MarthaS
              Message 6 of 17 , May 16, 2010
                Marie,
                When I joined the group the mail about the virus was already posted.Happy LOOMING!