Re: Does anyone actually use this group?

  • marye505
    Message 1 of 17 , May 15, 2010
      I read here and sometimes post. I hurt my hand recently and have not been able to do much with it for a week or so.

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

      > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
      >
      > There was some stuff about a virus.
      >
      > Anybody home?
      >
      > Marie

    • Amdalen
      Message 2 of 17 , May 15, 2010
        I just joined right before the virus happened and so have not posted due to that.
        But I keep coming to see if there is life and WOW there is now life.
        Dawn A.

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

        > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
        >
        > There was some stuff about a virus.
        >
        > Anybody home?
        >
        > Marie

      • Patti
        Message 3 of 17 , May 15, 2010
          ty......alot of my emails from these groups have been going to my spam. Somebody in the group has got a virus. I run my virus protection every nite . I would rather be safe than sorry. thanks again. Patti

          Message 4 of 17 , May 15, 2010
            Hi Martha,

            I have used the rakes from CinDWood Crafts and love them. They are made from
            an MDF base with nylon pegs. They are easy to use and make wonderful
            afghans.

            Hugs,
            Tanya in Kentucky
            BLOG: http://blind-quilter.spaces.live.com/blog/
            Skype name: blind.quilter
            Ravelry ID: twheatley
          • Loomin' Tanya Wheatley
            Message 5 of 17 , May 16, 2010
              Good morning, Birgit! Thanks for the instructions for weaving the bottom. I
              will have to give that a try.

              I did get my loom a little while after my birthday. I have made a dishcloth
              on it, but have big plans for it. But I am being a good girl and waiting
              until I get a few more projects finished before starting anything new. We
              will see if I can stick to my guns and get anything finished, though!

              Message 6 of 17 , May 16, 2010
                marye505, hope you get well soon and go back to looming :))They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.— Benjamin Franklin
                El que renuncia a libertades esenciales para obtener una seguridad temporaria, no merece ni libertad ni seguridad - Benjamin Franklin
                Mediocrity is forgiven more easily than talent. — Emil Krotky
                La mediocridad es mas facilmente perdonada que el talento - Emil Krotky

                ________________________________
                I read here and sometimes post. I hurt my hand recently and have not been able to do much with it for a week or so.

                --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Marie P" <marie_pintar@...> wrote:

                > Since I started looking at it again a couple weeks ago, I've seen no on topic posts except my own and one answer to it.
                >
                > There was some stuff about a virus.
                >
                > Anybody home?
                >
                > Marie

              • MarthaS
                Message 7 of 17 , May 16, 2010
                  Marie,
                  When I joined the group the mail about the virus was already posted.Happy LOOMING!