Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Mary Jane Slippers

  • Jeannine
    Message 1 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
      Hey  I have a question. Where do you go online to find the Corespondence Course your taking. I would love to do that.
      Thank You in Advance
      Hugs
      Jeannine

      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010

        Oh my! Tell us more Marilynn! Do you have a link to the website? LOL

        LoomLass (June)

        Try Loom Knitting Help. I think i saw 1 there but there is also a Free Corespondence Course you can take about Loom Knitting. I am taking it and love it...Marilynn in La.

      • Marilyn Franklin
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
          Put in your SEARCH ENGINE: loom knitting help Marilynn in La.

          On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 10:38 PM EDT LoomLass wrote:

          >Oh my! Tell us more Marilynn! Do you have a link to the website? LOL
          >

          >LoomLass (June)

        • Marilyn Franklin
          Message 4 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
            Hi! Jeanie put in loom knitting help and you will get there and read the front of the Site about the Course..Marilynn in La.

            On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 8:47 PM EDT Jeannine wrote:

            >Hey  I have a question. Where do you go online to find the Corespondence Course your taking. I would love to do that.
            >Thank You in Advance
            >Hugs
            >Jeannine

          • Marilyn Franklin
            Message 5 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
              Did you ladies fine the Site i was talking about?..Marilynn in La.

              On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 11:25 PM EDT Marilyn Franklin wrote:

              >Put in your SEARCH ENGINE: loom knitting help Marilynn in La.
              >
              >On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 10:38 PM EDT LoomLass wrote:
              >
              >>Oh my! Tell us more Marilynn! Do you have a link to the website? LOL
              >>

              >>LoomLass (June)

            • Jeannine
              Message 6 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010

                I found the site but i can not find the Corespondence Course you are taking.  Hopefully ill find it soon
                hugs
                Jeannine

                Did you ladies fine the Site i was talking about?..Marilynn in La.

                On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 11:25 PM EDT Marilyn Franklin wrote:

                >Put in your SEARCH ENGINE: loom knitting help Marilynn in La.
                >
                >On Tue Mar 16th, 2010 10:38 PM EDT LoomLass wrote:
                >
                >>Oh my! Tell us more Marilynn! Do you have a link to the website? LOL
                >>

                >>LoomLass (June)

              • Marilyn Franklin
                Message 7 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
                  I will go to the Site and look at it and Re answer your letter about it...Marilynn in La.

                  On Wed Mar 17th, 2010 12:29 AM EDT Jeannine wrote:

                  >I found the site but i can not find the Corespondence Course you are taking.  Hopefully ill find it soon
                  >hugs
                  >Jeannine

                • Marilyn Franklin
                  Message 8 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
                    Jeanie, look under where you will see Seattle Classes. Do not click on anything under that, scroll alittle futher until you see CONTACT FORM. Click on that and fill your name and email address. Let me know if you need more help finding it and when you do find it...Marilynn in La.

                    On Wed Mar 17th, 2010 12:29 AM EDT Jeannine wrote:

                    >I found the site but i can not find the Corespondence Course you are taking.  Hopefully ill find it soon
                    >hugs
                    >Jeannine

                  • LoomLass
                    Message 9 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010

                      Definitely not! LOL But with 191,000 hits it could take a while!

                      LoomLass (June)

                      Message 10 of 17 , Mar 16, 2010
                        Keep trying i know go there at times and can not get ascess to certain parts...Marilynn in La.

                        On Wed Mar 17th, 2010 1:21 AM EDT LoomLass wrote:

                        >Definitely not! LOL But with 191,000 hits it could take a while!
                        >

                        >LoomLass (June)

                      • Sorka
                        Message 11 of 17 , Mar 19, 2010
                          I have a free easy pattern on my site! http://www.knitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/   Scroll down to the bottom of the gallery, the Mary Jane slippers are down there!!

                          Enjoy!
                          Denise

                          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "hoekstrajuliann@..." <hoekstrajuliann@...> wrote:

                          > I saw a picture of mary Jane Slippers created by looming but you had to pay for it. I am wondering if anyone knows were I could find a free pattern for it.
                          >
                          > Thanks!

                        • Marilyn Franklin
                          Message 12 of 17 , Mar 19, 2010
                            Can not Read your SITE address in the letter...Marilynn in La.

                            On Fri Mar 19th, 2010 1:30 PM EDT Sorka wrote:

                            >I have a free easy pattern on my site!
                            ><I%20have%20a%20free%20easy%20pattern%20on%20my%20site%21%20http://www.k\
                            >nitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/%20Scroll%20down%20to%20the%20bottom%20of%\
                            >20the%20gallery,%20the%20Mary%20Jane%20slippers%20are%20down%20there%21%\
                            >21%20%20Enjoy%21%20Denise>
                            ><http://www.knitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/%20>
                            >http://www.knitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/
                            ><I%20have%20a%20free%20easy%20pattern%20on%20my%20site%21%20http://www.k\
                            >nitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/%20Scroll%20down%20to%20the%20bottom%20of%\
                            >20the%20gallery,%20the%20Mary%20Jane%20slippers%20are%20down%20there%21%\
                            >21%20%20Enjoy%21%20Denise> Scroll down to the bottom of the gallery,
                            >the Mary Jane slippers are down there!!
                            >
                            >Enjoy!
                            >Denise
                            >
                            >--- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "hoekstrajuliann@..."
                            ><hoekstrajuliann@...> wrote:
                            >>
                            >> I saw a picture of mary Jane Slippers created by looming but you had
                            >to pay for it. I am wondering if anyone knows were I could find a free
                            >pattern for it.
                            >>
                            >> Thanks!

                          • Sorka
                            Message 13 of 17 , Mar 20, 2010
                              Sorry don't know what happened there! it is:

                              Message 14 of 17 , Mar 20, 2010
                                Thanks...Marilynn in La.