Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Re: March loom knitting sale

  • Lori Matteson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
      I use the blue loom with two strands of caron simply soft to make hats for my local hospitals and the fit the new borns just fine.

      Loves, Lori M.
      Oak Harbor WA.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2010
        H Lori, Thanks for answering my letter. Ok! I just have to Buy more Baby Yarn I am out of it. I am working on a Caps for Kids Project and I need more Baby Yarn. It is a Year long Project for me and I Set a Goal to make 100 Caps. 50 fror Girls and 50 for Boys. I have made so far 42 but I just have to Separate them and Count them over to see how many I have for Boys and how many I have made for the Girls.

        Marilynn in La..