Chain Cast On

  • cettlb
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2010
      Is the chain cast on the same as the crochet caston. Margie
    • momanto
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2010
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "cettlb" <cettlb@...> wrote:

        > Is the chain cast on the same as the crochet caston. Margie

        I do believe it is if you need help go to u tube there is a very good tutorial there.

        you know the knot you use as an anchor (the peg outside) well thats what I use to cast on it works thats all that matters

        Hope this helps Anna (momanto)