Looking for a pattern, or maybe to adapt this one

  • neuwitch02
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2010
      Hi all,

      Normally, I lurk but I am coming out of that to ask a question. I want to make a dolly similar to this one:

      http://www.bevscountrycottage.com/lulu-loomed-doll.html

      However, I'd like for it to have arms and legs. Is there a pattern for that in which the limbs are already attached or would it be easier to just spool knit some limbs and attach them to the dolly?

      Thanks in advance for all your help!

      Angel