Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] Wrist warmer pattern

  • nancy
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010

      thank you.. all your projects were very nice.. hugs.. Nancy from cold snowy Indiana
      From: Karen Mokas <fairiwings@...>
      Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] Wrist warmer pattern
      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 8:19 PM

      there is a pattern for wrist warmers made on the KK flower loom. I cannot find my copy. Can someone lead me to it?
      Karen M/Oh

    • nancy
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010

        way cool.. I have to make me some too but I don't have the flower loom..think I will give it a shot though with the smallest of the set of four.. not sure yet how but I will figure it out.. thank you again..hugs.. Nancy
        From: Lori Matteson <6kittykats@...>
        To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
        Date: Tuesday, January 12, 2010, 8:53 PM

        Hi Karen,
            I went to her blog. It took a little looking around but here is the direct link to it for you... http://in-skein. blogspot. com/2009/ 11/my-take- on-alice- cullen-wrist- warmers.html . I have made these Echo and they are great and very easy. Thank you for the pattern

        Loves, Lori M.
        Oak Harbor, WA

        there is a pattern for wrist warmers made on the KK flower loom. I cannot find my copy. Can someone lead me to it?
        Karen M/Oh

      • Karen Mokas
        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010
          thank you very much... KarenM/Oh

          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010
            Tou can use the blue KK with a bulky yarn or 2 strands of ww. I also made a pair on a DA loom that is a smaller gauge.
            Karen

            From: nancy <dewitt.nancy@...>

            Hi

          • Tina Dalasinski
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010
              Go to gettingitpegged.com There are some on there one pattern you have to pay to get but there is also a freebie section at the top check it out.

              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 12, 2010

                I made wrist warms from the instructions on Echo's blog last week.  Very easy to follow and turned out well.

                The flower loom always aggravates me though!

                Karry

                See the books I've set free at:
                http://bookcrossing.com/referral/thescreaming

                --

              • Karen Mokas
                Message 7 of 12 , Jan 13, 2010
                  thanks everyone for the help. I have one almost finished. They are for a man. I am using the blue KK and 2 strands of Paton's Classic Wool.. They are turning out very nice. Take care.. happy looming..Karen M/OH