quick to loom slipper pattern

  • crafterpei
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      can anybody suggest where i can find a pattern for quick to loom slippers?

      I have both round and long looms and looking to make thick slippers.
    • Bonnie
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      • Brandy Feehan-Benson
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          Thanks Bonnie,

          I ended up just grabbing the looms and measuring and making the
          slippers on my own, I'm 1/3 of the way threw the 2nd one now.

          My hubby was complaining of cold feet so I thought it was a good
          project for during the storm.

          Brandy