Re: Updated my blog with my holiday stitching (x-post) -Echo

  • Echo
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 31, 2009
      thanks...but i was not aware of any video on my hats...may I ask what video you are referring to?

      echo

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "KATHLEEN SPENCER" <stitchnsurf@...> wrote:

      > Hi Echo,
      > I just to let you know that I stopped by your blog. I was very impressed with all the different things you've made. Your knitting is awesome. Your family is lucky to have you make them all those neat hats. I watched the video on one of your hats.. cool.
      > Kathleen in TX

    • KATHLEEN SPENCER
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2010
        Echo,
         I thought it was your blog, that I saw the video on, but I guess I was wrong. It might have been a link. Very exciting, that you are taking part in an art show to raise money for a good charity. How fun. I can't seem to check out the artists' works though. I guess you need to go to the event?
        Kathleen