Re: Washcloth with built in scruber

  • Nell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Tina" <tina_dalasinski@...> wrote:

      > I am looking for a pattern for washcloths with the built in scruber can anyone help me out on this.

      This isn't exactly a washcloth, but it might be something you could use. It is a loom-a-long mystery project with 3 tutorials --- the final project is called a "bath biscuit" or a "kitchen cookie" depending on its intended use. Here is the website

      http://gettinitpegged.com/twisted-stitches/

      Hope this helps.
      Nell