Washcloth with built in scruber

  • Tina
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
      I am looking for a pattern for washcloths with the built in scruber can anyone help me out on this.
    • LoomLass
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009

        I’m not sure exactly what you are looking for Tina but if what you want is a washcloth with defoliating properties or a dishcloth that will remove that stuck on gunk without scratching the surface here’s an idea! Use any cloth pattern you like and use a strip of tulle along with your cotton (2 held as one)! I got the idea from Bethany’s Scrubby-Os!

        Hope this helps!

        LoomLass (June)

        I am looking for a pattern for washcloths with the built in scruber can anyone help me out on this.

      • Nell
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27, 2009
          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Tina" <tina_dalasinski@...> wrote:

          > I am looking for a pattern for washcloths with the built in scruber can anyone help me out on this.

          This isn't exactly a washcloth, but it might be something you could use. It is a loom-a-long mystery project with 3 tutorials --- the final project is called a "bath biscuit" or a "kitchen cookie" depending on its intended use. Here is the website

          http://gettinitpegged.com/twisted-stitches/

          Hope this helps.
          Nell