AD: Knitting Looms/Rakes by Lynn Markman

  • lynn markman
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 8, 2005
      We feature handcrafted looms that have long, grooved pegs, without
      knobs. Our looms are nicely sanded, without a finish, and may be
      used "natural", waxed or embellished with paint!

      Rounds in various sizes. Available in fine gauge and regular gauge.

      Each loom is sold with a knitting tool, basic instructions for use.
      Every loom has a money back gaurentee.

      For more information, please email me off group at,
      lynnmarkman@...

      Thank you for your consideration,
      Lynn Markman

      "Aspiring to live a quiet life, minding our business, working with
      our hands." 1 Thess. 4:11
    • lynn markman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 10, 2005
        SALE, Handcrafted in wood, 24 peg regular gauge round loom and 24 peg
        regular gauge rake loom. Includes; knitting tool, basic hat pattern,
        stitch guide and pattern sheets. Two looms, $15.00 plus shipping. Email
        me off list at; lynnmarkman@....

        Loom beyond hats! I do!!!
        Lynn Markman

        "Aspiring to live a quiet life, minding my business, working with my
        hands."