Re: picks/tools/yarn guides. - Special rate for loom knitters - just ask!!

  • bree
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      We are still selling CinDWoods pick & yarn guide set as well as our own custom made picks.  Our picks come in the traditional style head and the more heavy duty 45% angle head. Here are links to take a peek. I have also posted a picture and a link to MainLineQuilter in the pics and links sections respectively.

      Discounts available for purchase of 3 or more.  These would make great gifts.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260479692222&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT  Custom pick

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260476235476&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT    CinDWoods

      http://stores.shop.ebay.com/MainLine-Quilter__W0QQ_armrsZ1  MainLine Quilter Ebay Store

      Just wanted to post a testimonial on our picks so you get an idea how different they are to loom knit with. "Hi I am pleased to tell you I love the loom pics! I have arthritis, and carpal tunnel, so the handles are great. then when I found out that you have a sick child I will throw as much bussiness your way as I can. Thanks!"  Lisa Fitz.

      Thank you Lisa for your kind words and encouragement.  Thanks also to everyone who has purchased our items.  We hope you all are as pleased as Lisa.

      Have a great weekend.