Ad for Picks/Tools/Yarn Guide and much more

  • bree
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2009

      Hi everyone,

      Our ebay store is growing and now we have an off-ebay store also. Please visit us at one or the other.  http://www.mainline.djcpro.net/  Ebay is still the easiest place to purchase something.  Since we are still getting the new store up and running, if you see something you want, just go to MainLine Quilter's ebay store to purchase.

      Thanks so much for your support for our son Wes and his cancer.  Your purchase of our picks really helps.  And they are really great picks too.  Probably the best you'll find. Still available in your choice of colors and length and width can be somewhat adjusted too. CinDWoods is still marketing her pick and yarn guide thru MainLine to help out Wes also.

      So if you haven't made a purchase yet, please stop by our ebay store this weekend and shop. Xmas is not far away. Please keep us in mind for gift giving.  If you don't see something you want or need in the craft line, please ask.

      http://stores.shop.ebay.com/MainLine-Quilter__W0QQ_armrsZ1

      Have a geat weekend.