Need instruction help

  • GaWebSpinner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 25, 2009
      Hi to All,
      I'm in need of instruction help again. About the time I think ihave it I don't.
      I'm loom knitting a pumpkin. The bottom was simple now I have to do the stem and leaves. Can someone explain the following to me?
      Directions are as follows:
      7. Stem and Leaf -- The leaf and stem can be made all together. Starting at the tip of the leaf, wrap on one loop and then add one stitch on each of the next 6 rows.
      8. Work even on these stitches for 4 rows. Start taking off stitches on the first of the next 4 rows.
      9. Knit even on the 3 stitches for 4 rows. Add 3 stitches on the next 2 rows and knit even on these 10 stitches for 14 rows.
      10. Cut the yarn that you are winding with about 20'? and thread on yarn needle.
      11. Run the yarn through the loops on the pegs and sew up the sides of the stem.
      12. Stuff with a bit of stuffing and sew to the top of the pumpkin. Secure the leaf to the pumpkin.
      13. Face -- Use a hot glue gun to add buttons for mouth, nose, and eyes.

      Thank you,
      Rachon