Fw: FW GOT TO LOVE IT!

  • Kathy Eden
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 19 4:30 AM

        GOT TO LOVE IT!

       cid:2.1510252432@...

      cid:3.1510252432@...

      cid:4.1510252432@...

      cid:5.1510252432@...

      cid:6.1510252432@...

      cid:7.1510252432@...

      cid:8.1510252432@...

      cid:9.1510252432@...

      cid:1.1510252431@...

      Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.

    • KW-D
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19 3:03 PM
        he he he!

        On Sep 19, 2009, at 6:30 AM, Kathy Eden wrote:

          GOT TO LOVE IT!

        <image001.jpg>

         <image002.jpg>

        <image003.jpg>

        <image004.jpg>

        <image005.jpg>

        <image006.jpg>

        <image007.jpg>

        <image008.jpg>

        <image009.jpg>

        Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.

        Dux RN

        Sometimes I'm glad I became a nurse. Other times I wish I had taken up pirating.

        International Talk Like a Pirate Day — September 19th, 2009