This is an enjoyable craft

  • Janice
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      Hi:  I joined your group about 2 weeks ago but haven't been well; so I haven't posted till now.  Since buying my Round Loom set I've made 16 Baby Hats (2 sizes) using a variety of colour combinations.  The best time for me to craft is in the evening while relaxing and watching t.v.  I'd like to be able to learn how to post pictures.  This is a very enjoyable craft and hopefully I'll learn some more stitches soon.
      Have a good week everyone.
      weegrandmother
      P.S.  I'm sorry if this posts more than once because I'm having a problem with the Pop-up protection on my computer