I'm alive and doing much better!

  • aleinadanilec
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2009
      Hi everyone, sorry I disappeared my hand hurt a lot for a while and I just didn't have it in me to sit and read about knitting and looming without feeling sad. Anyway, I can loom pretty well with my hand, but I can't knit that well, so I'm looming for now. I'm also going away for a week (before school starts again), until next Tuesday, so I've changed my messages to "Digest" so I won't be flooded by messages when I get back. I'll see you then and I'll post pictures of what I'm working on with my bum hand :)

      See you,
      Monica