Socks

  • ronaldwalls1946
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 7, 2009
      Ok i am going to need some help on getting the heel done right on these socks for cold Ohio winters. I don't understand what they mean by wrapping the next peg? What peg are they talking about and HELP!!!!
    • Linda
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 8, 2009
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldwalls1946" <ronaldwalls1946@...> wrote:

        > Ok i am going to need some help on getting the heel done right on these socks for cold Ohio winters. I don't understand what they mean by wrapping the next peg? What peg are they talking about and HELP!!!!

        Hi, What pattern are you using? And what loom? Also--where in the pattern are you stuck? If I have the pattern, I might be able to help a littlebit. Hopefully.
        LindaJ
        also from Ohio
      • ronaldwalls1946
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 9, 2009
          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Linda" <ljones@...> wrote:

          > --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "ronaldwalls1946" <ronaldwalls1946@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Ok i am going to need some help on getting the heel done right on these socks for cold Ohio winters. I don't understand what they mean by wrapping the next peg? What peg are they talking about and HELP!!!!
          > >

          > Hi, What pattern are you using? And what loom? Also--where in the pattern are you stuck? If I have the pattern, I might be able to help a littlebit. Hopefully.
          > LindaJ
          > also from Ohio

          I had the wrong yarn. the pattern I was using called for wool or nylon and i had poly. so i am starting over. Got to go get the right yarn. Will get back later.