AD – Frameknitting.com wants to thank you

  • marla_richard@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2009

      Hi Everyone,

      I just want to thank you for all the positive response we've gotten since we've introduced our new line of frame knitters, the Noble Knitters. I've also added a Newsletter Archive page to our site, www.frameknitting.com, for those who would like to see the newsletter that went out about the Noble Knitters and all its features. Come by and see what the fuss is about. If you'd like to receive future newsletters, be sure to register at our site.

      Again, thanks,

      Marla

      www.frameknitting.com