New Member!

  • rebeccannenglish
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 4, 2009
      Hi everyone-

      Just wanted to introduce myself quickly. My name is Becca, and I live in Michigan's Upper Peninsula. I've been loom knitting for about 2 years now. I did a little needle knitting in college (my roommate and I learned together), but it hurt my wrists. Shortly after I graduated, my mom asked me if I'd be interested in doing some charity knitting for the local health department, where she works. I went to the local Joann's looking for something to develop my needle knitting skills, and instead came away with the Knifty Knitters. Two years later, here I am, spending every spare minute and dollar on my loom knitting!

      I have all the KKs, about 10 CinDwoodcrafts looms, and 1 ADR from Markman farms, which I LOVE! It's also safe to say I'm a full blown yarnaholic; my stash has it's own room, and consists of almost 400 skeins!

      Thanks for letting me join! Unfortunately, my thumb drive is MIA right now, but as soon as I find it, I'll upload all my photos and patterns.

      Happy looming!

      Becca
    • Lori Matteson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 5, 2009
        Hi Becca,
            Welcome to the group. I think you will like it here. I am so jealous.....LOL....I have one cindwoodcraft looms and will be buying my second one soon (can't wait. I think I am going for an s shaped loom for afghans. Can't wait to see your pictures.

        Loves, Lori M.
        Oak Harbor, WA