prayer shawl questions

  • ranee24
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20, 2009
      my mom's(rest her soul)church has a shawl ministry & im thinking of joining as a loomer. but i have some questions first.

      --the pattern says use da loom, must i use it, or could i use blue kk w/60 pegs?

      --do i have to use homespun? can i use rh super saver,light & lofty or grande?

      --where can i get a yarn guide?

      peace/blessings/happy memorial day!

      michelle