New at this but I need patterns

  • Erica
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2005
      Hey! I just joined and I am learning the knifty knitter. I have made a
      scarf and a couple of hats but would love to do some blankets. I want
      to do panels but don't know how to attach them. It seems like I have
      looked all of the internet and am not finding anything. If you guys
      have any tips about this let me know. Also, I made a scarf and it
      curves and I am afraid that I didn't do something right. I would love
      a pattern or tips for multiple colored scarves, paneled afghans,
      anything just so that I am not making only hats! Thanks everyone.