  • m w
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 9 5:27 AM
      I used to have disabilities. Now I tend to get tired easily and then I can't function well.  I have full use of all my body parts, but when I get tired, I shake, and my eye hand coordination goes down the drain.    I also tend to lose my balance more easily when I'm tired too.  You see, I got hit by a car when I was young, and had head injuries from that.  But I am not on disability.  I can walk, I went to college, got a bacchelor's degree in elementary education, got married, had two kids, and when my kids were old enough to  come home from school without needing someone there, I started working in the schools as a substitute teacher.  I work 2 to 3 days per week, usually.   My husband works full time.  I haven't been able to get much crocheting, knitting or looming done because I work during the day, and in the evening I do things to take care of the house and stuff.   But when school is done, I'm not usually good for concentrating on making anything anyway.  So it usually can only get done on the days that I don't work.

      Have a great day!

      Michelle in Kansas.

    • M Large
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9 8:25 PM

        Whereabout are you in Kansas Michelle,  I live in Topeka.

        Maggie