Re: [SPAM][SpamHC] Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] OT...Please Read

  • pam
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 13, 2009
      Patty, My prayers are with you. Having had a child once in the ICU, anything is retchedly hard to do but think of your child.
      As for the most compassionate woman you dealt with; let her go back into her dog house and bark. The humans that are here understand.

      Pam McDaniel

      dewittnancy wrote:

      Hi Patty.. I am sooooooooo sorry tohear this horrible thing with you hon.. so sad that people can do such terrible things to one person... I can't imagine the pain you have to be dealing with right now plus the pain with your poor little boy.. I sure pray for you and your family that things get better soon for you all.. I have been praying for you daily as I said I would.. we never kn ow when we will need it too... in fact as I write this note to you and everyone in this great group.. I have a son right now that needs prayer big time.. he is to under go surgery to open a vein that has caused him to have blockage in his right hand and arm due to a stroke he had in Dec.. he is only 51 years old and needs to be able to re gain use of his right hand and arm so he sure could use some prayer too.. so girl.. I still will pray for you and your family and I will be interested as to how your little boy is doing so if you would please keep my email and let me know off list.. I would greatly appreciate it very much..you take care and do keep me posted okay?..love and big hugs coming your way as well as lots and lots of prayers... Nancy from Indiana
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 13, 2009
        Patty,

        Some people are so SMALL!  Please continue to send us updates!

        ~Cathy Turner

[...]

                                                   or

        landpwiens@...

      • Ederer Diane
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 13, 2009
          Patty,

          I agree with Cathy. Please keep us updated on his condition.  You are still in my thoughts.

          Diane

          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
            I'm the owner and moderator of Roundlooms. People should be cautious online imho. But I Googled you before I approved your original post and determined that you appeared to be legitimate & genuine. There are many scams online, But you do not appear to be a scammer, I have my own opinions about things, religion medicine,  and I can be considered a radical in some ways, But it wounds like your son has the best of care, If you came to the US I think you would get free health care because your medical; bells exceed 10% of your income, In Canada there is a national health plan I believe, and I thought you had that.  I am familiar with Chicago and San Diego where they have easy access to Children's Hospitals that I know have saved many lives of children of friends of mine, even.
            I hope that you continue to send updates to the list because I get 2,000 emails a day and they are not spam, I son't see the emails, But that is me, I thinik that people do not have to read every post in a groupl.Or every email they get, I did not read the derogatory email that you got, I understand why people are cautious online, And I think that is all that it is, I do need to say this: It seems that you are having more than your share of sickness and disease, I feel that either something drasatic is wrong in your environment or that youare living in a toxic area, I ary but I'm not the most religious person on this planet, I would be dead and my kdis would be dead without science, I thank God for Science, I think God and science do well together, I think we have brains for a reason, I hope you find the answers to it akll and that the babies all recover fast, I dont think God is sinling you out to have to go through this, Or your son is being singled out by any God, I think there is a scientific explanation for something wrong, You have already lost more than one child? And now another is critically illl? How can this happen in a civilized country?? How did the others die? Maybe it is related? The odds are against this in a Western country, So that is why I think something is wrong and another person is thinking you are a scammer, There is tragedy and there is Catrophia, You are having a catastrophe. Do you live near toxic waste? Does your family drink municipal water? I hope you are getting the help you need! I think you should be with him more than online too though but I am a self professed radical like I said,
            My email is suedarn@... if that is what you want to do, email people be very interested in updates.
            Don't fell obligated though, I know you are busy,
            -sd

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 14, 2009
              Oh hon..don't waste your time on small minded people who see bad in everything....I read all your posts...you were not asking for money..you were praying you find a way financially to pay for all this....I have been where you are....and I know exactly what you mean...and with two sick children and the economy the way it is you are having a worse time than we did I am sure...
              We are all praying for you and your family.....don't let trouble making, small minded, and obviously very selfish and uncaring people give you a moments heartache...you have enough already....you just take care of what you need to do and know that your friends in groups are praying and care and want to know that you are doing ok....and for the one or two people whoses lives are so miserable they can only right hateful things...well....feel sorry for them...because it must be terrible to have a life that is so bad that all you can do with your time is put someone who is going through a terrible time yet more anguish...Don't be upset over this person ...they are not worth a moment of your time....hugs and prayers sent your way...Bonnie
            • Bonnie
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 16, 2009
                Amen Pam