HeLP question on k2tog

  • Cristina
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2009
      Is there a video on these two stitches k2tog, yo and yo, ssk?   I keep ending up a stitch short.\

      - Cristina -

    • momanto
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 5, 2009
        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, Cristina <cris3686kk@...> wrote:

        > Is there a video on these two stitches k2tog, yo and yo, ssk?   I keep ending up a stitch short.\
        >
        > - Cristina -

        Hi Cristina I also had a problem with that stitch k2tog. and I found my answer on u tube. yup they have it all I also printed it out for myself so I would havae it when I needed it ... hope this helps momanto