Re: [ROUNDLOOMS] AFGAN QUESTIONS

  • TuffLillAngel@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 26, 2009
      In a message dated 2/26/2009 8:12:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, KX4WD@... writes:
      Thank you to everyone for all the great advice and hints to keeping this newbie loomer on the road to great success! big hugs!! Lori

      Yep, you sew panels together. I've made many afghans on the KK round looms (particularly the yellow loom) by making panels and then whip stitching their edges together.

      On Feb 25, 2009, at 9:00 PM, TuffLillAngel@ aol.com wrote:

      if you are making an afagan on the long knifty knitter loom, you complete so many rows to make it long, but how do you make it wider? do you just sew the long panels you have made together after getting several of them done? Can you tell Im new to looming? lol you would use both sides of the loom to make on panel, wouldn't you? Thanks for any advice, I have really enjoyed seeing all that has come through the group! Lori

      Dux

      Sic Gorgiamus Allos Subjectatos Nunc