THE CONTESTS ARE OVER AND WE HAVE WINNERS.

  • Karen Mentzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2009
      WELL WE HAVE 2 WINNERS... THE WINNER OF THE BEAD GUESSING FOR THE BLUE YARN IS........BETTINA WITH A GUESS OF 1397...THERE WERE 1348 BEANS IN MY JAR

      AND THE WINNER OF THE NEEDLE CONTEST IS........JOYB WITHAN ON THE NOSE GUESS OF 73! WAY TO GO. sHE GETS THE YARN WITH THE BROWN TONES.

      CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS.
      YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME WITH YOUR MAINING ADDRESS SO i CAN SEND YOU YOUR PRIZES.

    • dlandlrd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 16, 2009
        WOW! I am soo shocked and happy! I actually opened a container of
        pony beads that I bought months ago, filled a mayo jar to what looked
        like our contest jar filled one and then counted and counted, taking
        into account the bigger beads in there. Guess it paid off! THANK YOU
        so much Keggy! Now I have buy a sock loom!!! OK, I need advise from
        everyone.... what kind of sock loom should I buy that wont break the
        bank for me....all suggestions would be greatly appreciated since I
        dont know a thing about sock looms nor gauges or whatnot.

        Bettina

        --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Karen Mentzer"