Re: Knifty Knitter 4 looms set versus Prym 4 looms set

  • A
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2009
      Good Afternoon,

      Purplelindacrafts, the seller, emailed me that only the colours are
      different between the KK looms set and the Prym looms set.

      Her suppliers didn't know when the goods would come in, so I switched
      to the Prym looms. At least they are more cheerful in colours!

      Thanks for your help everyone.

      Have a great day.

      A Kobe

      --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "A" <kobefemale2003@...> wrote:

      > Good Morning,
      >
      > I live in the UK.
      >
      > I have recently purchased a Knifty Knitter 4 looms set.
      >
      > Yesterday, the seller told me she hadn't received the KK sets yet.
      She