Richie's Intro

  • Richie
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2008
      Hey there guy and gals my name is Richie! I am 25 and I live in
      Alabama, I have been Looming for a few months AND I LOVE IT!!! my next
      goal is to make socks if anyone could give me some helpful tips that
      would be GREAT!
      Thanks so much
      Richie>!<
    • just_jessie_kat
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
        Hello Richie, welcome to the group :)
      • balancedact1
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
          --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, "Richie" <WIguyCCA@...> wrote:

          > Hey there guy and gals my name is Richie! I am 25 and I live in
          > Alabama, I have been Looming for a few months AND I LOVE IT!!! my next
          > goal is to make socks if anyone could give me some helpful tips that
          > would be GREAT!
          > Thanks so much
          > Richie>!<

          Hi Richie,
          I love the hat you up in the photos. The colors are great! I am still
          trying to get socks down too, so I am no help there.
          Terry T
        • Bonnie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
            Welcome to the group Richie...If you have a mitten loom...I have made
            some really cool socks using the mitten loom...just keep wrapping until they
            are the length you want them to be...not great socks for wearing with shoes
            but just wonderful if you make them with a nice chunky yarn and use them as
            slippers...or with boots....I personally love them...but now alas have
            seemed to have lost my mitten looms....and it is freezing upstairs so I hate
            to go looking for them...yikes........hugs..Bonnie
          • Alice Stephens
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 1, 2009
              easy sock pattern.
              using the blue knifty knitter round loom.  Rib stitch (k2, p2) for and inch or 2, work sock the length you want and gather the toe closed and you have a wonderful tube sock.  I have made them for my grandkids and they love them because there is no wrong way to put them on.

              Alice