brain eyes etc\

  • momanto
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
      now speaking of getting it together. now if we could all control the
      mouth along with the eyes, hands and brain. we would really have
      something now wouldn't we., LOL

      Happy New year to all and lets get some patterns going. with
      pictures......
    • Mary Jeanne
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 31, 2008
        I opened this up and read and got a great laugh for the morning.
        Thank you so much for that. It is a great way to get the day moving.

        MaryJeanne