Ad: Holiday sale at Knitchat.com!

  • sorka999
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2008
      Hello all!
      I hope you are having a great holiday season and staying warm and cozy!
      I wanted to celebrate by giving you all a gift!

      I am offering a 25% discount on all my patterns from today till
      December 31 at midnight! Simply use the code HOLIDAY08 when you check out!

      So drop by and shop and enjoy a little discount!!

      http://www.knitchat.com/pattern-gallery-2/

      Look for some great new patterns in the New Year too!!

      As always if you are unable to purchase patterns online, I can always
      make arrangements to do an offline sale! So just email me (denise @
      Knitchat.com ) to let me know what patterns you want to buy, and you
      will still get the discount as long as we make the arrangements before
      the deadline!

      Thanks for your support!

      Denise