question about blocking.

  • April
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2008
      OK, I get how to block but....if block something. say, a quilt square or scarf. the next time I wash it will I have to block it again
      April
    • sorka999
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2008
        It is possible. It mostly depends on how you wash it! If you have a
        wool item and wash it with a wool wash gently, then lay it flat in a
        towel and roll it to squeeze the excess water out.. then lay it flat to
        dry you might not have to re block it. Some items you do need to .. you
        just need to play it by ear.. and FOLLOW the washing instructions that
        were on the yarn label!

        Denise