RE: [ROUNDLOOMS] Intro: Claudina

  • Lettetia Elsasser
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
      Welcome Claudina.  I am a newbie too and really enjoy my Knifty Knitters so far.

      Lettetia from Oregon.

      As Long As I Am Able To Read I Shall Always Be Free.

      http://AffairedeCoeur.com
      http://CataNetwork.com
      http://RomanceJunkies.com

      To: ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com
      From: inlove0395@...
      Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:40:13 +0000
      Subject: [ROUNDLOOMS] Intro: Claudina

      Hello,

      I just joined this group, I am Claudina and I live in TX. I just
      discovered the magic of knitting with the looms and I love them! I am
      addicted to them... I just have a set of knifty knitters, the round
      ones, and yesterday I got me the rectangular one.

      I hope to meet lots of new people here.

      CLAUDINA

      Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone with Windows Live Click here
    • KW-D
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
        On Nov 11, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Claudia wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > I just joined this group, I am Claudina and I live in TX. I just
        > discovered the magic of knitting with the looms and I love them! I am
        > addicted to them... I just have a set of knifty knitters, the round
        > ones, and yesterday I got me the rectangular one.
        >
        > I hope to meet lots of new people here.
        >
        > CLAUDINA

        Hi Claudina! (What a neat name!)

        You've jumped into one of the coolest, hottest fiber arts there is.
        The sky's the limit with loom knitting.

        Dux

        Do not trifle with those who are easily amused. We *play* for the
        Shiny Toys, and we will *win* the Shiny Toys!
      • Terry Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
          Hi Claudia, Welcome to the group! Its a great group. Where in TX do you live?  I live in Arlington.
          Terry T

          On Nov 11, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Claudia wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > I just joined this group, I am Claudina and I live in TX. I just
          > discovered the magic of knitting with the looms and I love them! I am
          > addicted to them... I just have a set of knifty knitters, the round
          > ones, and yesterday I got me the rectangular one.
          >
          > I hope to meet lots of new people here.
          >
          > CLAUDINA

          Hi Claudina! (What a neat name!)

          You've jumped into one of the coolest, hottest fiber arts there is.
          The sky's the limit with loom knitting.

          Dux

          Do not trifle with those who are easily amused. We *play* for the
          Shiny Toys, and we will *win* the Shiny Toys!

        • Sheila
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
            Hi Claudina,

            Welcome to the group. I did just as you did, I bought one round, then
            the set of round looms, then the long ones. I love them as you do. I'm
            totally addicted.

            Enjoy,

            Sheila
            --- In ROUNDLOOMS@yahoogroups.com, KW-D <KX4WD@...> wrote:

            > On Nov 11, 2008, at 1:40 PM, Claudia wrote:
            >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > I just joined this group, I am Claudina and I live in TX. I just
            > > discovered the magic of knitting with the looms and I love them! I
            am
            > > addicted to them... I just have a set of knifty knitters, the round
            > > ones, and yesterday I got me the rectangular one.
            > >
            > > I hope to meet lots of new people here.
            > >
            > > CLAUDINA
            >

            > Hi Claudina! (What a neat name!)
            >
            > You've jumped into one of the coolest, hottest fiber arts there is.
            > The sky's the limit with loom knitting.
            >
            > Dux
            >
            > Do not trifle with those who are easily amused. We *play* for the
            > Shiny Toys, and we will *win* the Shiny Toys!

          • Full Moon
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
              Hi Terry!
              We are very close because I am in Irving.
              I am a substitute teacher for the IISD and I am a full time student, I am about to graduate and get my BA/SC and I am really happy about it because it is hard to do it when you are married and have children :)

              CLAUDINA

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
                Wow, we are close! My DIL is a teacher in Arlington. She is also a student and getting her masters.  My GD is a Denton student and is going for her Masters.  Alot of work, they are  always on the go!!!
                Welcome aboard!