what to knit with (mohairish yarn)

  • April
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
      You guys aren't going to believe this....I was at Michaels today and they had a sale on the red heart symphony yarn for 99 cents. so I grabbed 10 when I checked out they rang up as 1 cent. 1 CENT!!!!! the checkout lady told me the price was marked correctly. so buddy let me tell you I ran back there and grabbed it ALL. Now I have 36 skeins of this yarn.
      18 skeins of Juniper
      10 Magenta
      4 charcol
      3 mystic purple
      and
      1 redwood.

      any suggestions as to what I should do with this yarn?
    • Karen Mentzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        April,
        WOW what a score...I would have gone back too.
        magenta sounds cool as was always my fav crayon!

        KEGGY
        ravelry ID:CRAFTYGEEKGIRL
        www.westie-mom.blogspot.com
        www.watts-that.blogspot.com