Thank for the welcom Cheryl

  • Cher
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2008
      My name too is Cherryl but everyone knows me as Cher happy to be here
      and thank you for letting me join..Hugs..Cher
    • Gwendolyn Murray
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2008
        Welcome Cher,
        Glad for you to be here. You should join the looming class it is neat. I just joined and I am a beginner so I have learned a lot already.
        Enjoy

        Marcella NC