Link to knitting Plus Size--cross post

  • Linda Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1 10:18 AM
      Hi All,

      Checked out a link that led me to another link.  This one is great. It's knitting plus size.  I am a plus size also<G>    Thought, that even though it's not loom knitting, it would be a little bit of a guide as to how many stitches to size and about how many skeins of yarn for the project.  Maybe with this we would be able to adjust a loom pattern from a general or small size to plus size.

      anyhooo--just a thought. I've kept the link in my files, just in case.  Hope someone else finds this useful also.

      LindaJ

      Checked by AVG.