I'm introducing myself! I'm a newbie here!

  • ruby2sday53
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30 4:16 PM
      Hello,
      I'm Debra, I live in Michigan , I have a 24 year old son who is
      getting his masters and doctorettes in Columbia, Carolina, and has
      become very resourceful and I'm thrilled about that! I live with 2
      domestic cats, Ozzie & Sascha, and have a small Bengal Breeding
      business, so I also share my home with my 2 Bengal studs, King Louie &
      King Arthur, and their Queens, Lady Guinevere, Ouija, Allie Ooop,
      Zuhri and the youngest queen is KuKuRoo! I' have a great many
      interests..I do many kinds of beading, sewing, making Alternative
      clothing and crocheting. I can knit, but I am so left handed that it's
      almost painful! I love the way beautifully knitted stitches look in a
      garment or project. My buddy gave me the set of the round Knifty
      Knitter Looms and i really haven't got started yet, but I'm ready now.
      I'm, hoping to learn about the looms here and get inspired and maybe
      make some new buddies to share and chat with. By the way, I see
      there's some good video's on Utube, instructive vidoes, a few by the
      chick who wrote the 2 books, oh, Isela, something like that, and quite
      a few more to look at. I have the set of round looms and I just got
      the new purple round loom the other day, for adult hats. I imagine
      I'll soon be getting the set of the long looms too. WEll, I'm pleased
      to meet you all!
      Hugs
    • Lorie Sordelet

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 31 2:12 PM
          Hi Debra,
          Welcome hope you enjoy the group and make lots of friends and of course learn a lot also.
          Marcella
          NC