I'm new to the group...

  • mel lalonde
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2008
      Hello all. My name is Mel. I've been needle knitting for years and
      haven't been able to knit for a couple of years because i got bursitis
      in my shoulder which is extremely painful and knitting caused even
      more pain. i recently bought a couple of sets of knifty knitter looms
      (4 round and 4 oval). with these, i find i can knit all day without
      any extra added pain in the shoulder. i love these looms and am
      looking forward to meeting all of you as well as any advice ya may
      have for loom knitting
    • Cheryl
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
        Mel welcome to the group..

          LOOM_KNITTER / CHERYL

        Ravelry ID: pinkroses08

      • HELGA DAMAROWSKIS
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2008
          Welcome Mel, you will love this group.  Looming is so much fun.  I have been looming toe up socks and premie caps recently.

          Helga