re: newbie, still waiting UPDATE

  • nctxweaver
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 4:35 AM
      I received an email from Lynn, it turns out that her computer died and was emailing off of a borrowed one.  She stated that she was getting ready to ship out the looms she has ready.  Thanks to all that have encouraged me to keep waiting, ever so patiently. I am very glad to have heard from her, I know that things happen; but, knowing something is better that not knowing anything. :-)  BTW, I did receive my DA loom two weeks ago, and it is lovely - now I have to figure them out.  YAY !!!!!!!! Elaine.